in accra


Advertisement
Ghana's flag
Africa » Ghana » Greater Accra » Accra
July 23rd 2008
Published: July 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

last night in nairobi was super extra painful. i did manage to find a nice dark hallway to sneak a few cigarettes in... didn't get yelled at or arrested so i was very pleased. slept for like literally one hour - until like 6 people from spain started talking loudly after they all decided to sit right by the place i was sleeping on the floor in the empty airport. i almost freaked out and started yelling at them in spanish to shut up (i'm so glad my college education is finally coming in handy). mom - you'll like this... so i finally get on the plane and a really nice bigger guy sits next to me and then they put a kid on my other side... and there was a fussy baby the row in front of us... it was a long flight to say the least... but i made it and got to my hotel ok. it's a really nice place and a bit expensive but that's ok right? right? i think it's worth it - i know it's safe and clean and they do free airport transfers... my cell phone has also decided not to work for some reason, and i have tried calling my friend tt and all three of his numbers aren't working (guess i'm glad i didn't ask him for a ride from the airport). anyways, it's getting dark and i'm hungary, so i will end this. love everyone...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0971s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb