Background: Costa Rica is a Central American success story: since the late 19th century, only two brief periods of violence have marred its democratic development. Although still a largely agricultural country, it has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread.
Photos from San Jose
Blogs from San Jose
Latest Blogs from San Jose
- March 19th 2012 Festival de las Artes
by Words: 1787 Photos: 12
- March 13th 2012 San José, Costa Rica
by Words: 1186 Photos: 26
- January 16th 2009 Dagtrip Monteverde
by Words: 550 Photos: 10
- January 13th 2009 Terug naar San José
by Words: 798 Photos: 46
- December 24th 2008 Ik dacht dat er nooit een einde aan zou komen...
by Words: 574 Photos: 0
- September 30th 2008 Days 27 and 28 - Soccer In Seattle and Nostalgia (Griffey Jr...)
by Words: 416 Photos: 3
- July 30th 2006 7- Las Visitas
by Words: 697 Photos: 6
- July 5th 2006 Encore un autre...
by Words: 1169 Photos: 6
- May 4th 2006 this is it....4 hours left in CR!
by Words: 201 Photos: 0
- April 30th 2006 buenos noches from the pacific coast!
by Words: 268 Photos: 0
- April 27th 2006 vamos a la playa! (lets go to the beach!)
by Words: 643 Photos: 0
- April 22nd 2006 ooohh baby baby its a WILD world!
by Words: 572 Photos: 0