Background: A unified Thai kingdom was established in the mid-14th century. Known as Siam until 1939, Thailand is the only Southeast Asian country never to have been taken over by a European power. A bloodless revolution in 1932 led to a constitutional monarchy. In alliance with Japan during World War II, Thailand became a US ally following the conflict. Thailand is currently facing armed violence in its three Muslim-majority southernmost provinces.
Photos from Rayong
No Start a Travel Diary Free Travel Blog Site
Blogs from Rayong
Latest Blogs from Rayong
- March 1st 2013 Another Trip to Thailand
by Words: 74 Photos: 14
- December 17th 2012 Best school trip everrr!!
by Words: 944 Photos: 11
- October 20th 2011 Rayong
by Words: 22 Photos: 21
- August 1st 2011 Ban Chang 2
by Words: 8 Photos: 25
- July 19th 2011 Roi Et to Ban Chang
by Words: 38 Photos: 15
- March 9th 2011 Rayong with Leng and Top
by Words: 976 Photos: 0
- March 12th 2010 Welcome to Turtle Island
by Words: 264 Photos: 29
- December 15th 2009 Part 1 of 3: Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam in Three Weeks. Visiting Bangkok, Ban Phe, and Nong Khai.
by Words: 1080 Photos: 74
- December 10th 2009 goodbye Cambodia, hello Thailand..
by Words: 856 Photos: 8
- July 15th 2009 English Camp
by Words: 2284 Photos: 9
- June 5th 2009 HOME
by Words: 23 Photos: 8
- March 29th 2009 Rayong / Bangkok Part II
by Words: 115 Photos: 7
- March 10th 2009 Rayong
by Words: 280 Photos: 18
- January 24th 2009 Teaching and "Our Street"
by Words: 241 Photos: 9
- May 27th 2007 The Beginning in Bangkok
by Words: 486 Photos: 10
- May 9th 2007 Last few days of the TEFL course
by Words: 297 Photos: 8
- May 5th 2007 Grammar, monks and cute Thai kids
by Words: 1268 Photos: 10