Please suggestion 10 attractions for visiting in Belgium.
Can any1 give me 10 things to see in Belgium??
It's a great place and I suggest (in no particular order):
1. The Inclined Plane at Ronquiere. A moving basin for canal barges
2. Bruges. Lace, waffles and (as with everywhere) great beer
3. Waterloo, outside Brussels. Location of the famous battle
4. Ypres, Menin Gate. Symbolic town gate and first world war memorial
5. Liege. Charming city in the Ardennes forest
6. Antwerp. Great city that lacks development but has great charm.
7. Brussels. Major city with all the usual attractions.
8. Ghent. Amazing network of canals and stunning medieval buildings
9. Spa, home of the theupathic HQ of Belgium and of the famous formula one motor racing circuit.
10. De Panne (in summer). Seaside resort.
This site has a 'Hitparade' of the most beatuful places. Click on 'All'...
Belgiuview - Hitparade
Being Belgian, basically agree with the list above....(although the sea does not really attract me in Belgium)
Also... go a one of the many beer pubs with a huge choice of belgian beers and take one you never heard off...
Brussels' Grand' Place
Ancient Art Museum
The smallest town in the world, Durbuy
Notre Cathedral in Tournai
Citadels in Namur and Dinant
World War II sites in Bastogne
Prince-Bishop's Palace in Liege
The city of Mons