Problems coming up! :s


Advertisement
South America
May 6th 2012
Published: May 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

On May 30 the problems began. The crew establishes a settlement, in Argentina. In April 2, 2 of 5 ships captain, (betrayed), but some sailors, still loyal. Magellan got so furious because could slow down the trip. All the sailor were worried because in what ship they are going to stay, so lastly they have not so good consequences. The two ships that were broken were The Conception and San Antonio; Antonio Pegaffeta was still writing all what happening with this situation. Juan Sebastian Elcano was forgiven by Magellan so had a second opportunity to stay with us. Antonio also informs that Gaspar Quesada, captain of The Conception, and Juan de Cartagena, captain of San Antonio were executed (killed). Also a priest has betrayed, named Padre Sanchez was marooned on the coast. Finally the captain of Victoria also was executed. At all the death people drawn and quartered and impaled on the coast.

Pass this horrify event, we continue our voyage, and I start to remember the entire thing that we do in Brazil, we drink till we get drunk, and know some awesome ladies. Well, that experience will never be forgotten. We continue in the east, to the Spice Islands; the Victoria, Santiago, Conception; San Antonio and Trinidad. Magellan notice that this ocean was calm, some soft waves, with a pacific energy. So they called it “The Pacific Ocean”. Then we continue our voyage to the east, to find our objective.

Advertisement



Tot: 1.522s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb