Final Entry


Advertisement
South America
July 19th 2009
Published: July 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After a busy fortnight most of the team have returned home - Wendy, Lorna and Oli to Scotland, Lidia to Spain and Miguel is still in transit as he has an overnight stay in London before flying back to Glasgow on Monday. Ricardo is staying in Ecuador until Thursday when he will fly to Lima to begin his 4 week medical placement.

It´s been a great fortnight with so many successes and achievements as well as challenges for us all. We´ve all enjoyed the experience and look forward to telling you all about it when we see you soon. We´re so thanksful to God for keeping us safe and helping us in all that we´ve done.

Thanks for keeping up with the blog and for all your messages and prayers.

God bless you and see you soon.
Love from The Team x x

Advertisement



19th July 2009

Welcome home team!
Well done all and welcome home.
20th July 2009

Well done!
Very well done to you all for a successful mission. It has been great getting the Blog updates and we do indeed look forward to hearing the stories first hand sometime in the not too distant future. Hope those who have returned home will soon settle back into life here and Barcelona but guess there will be bilts of you that have changed forever. We will pray for Ricardo as he continues his travels. Much love, Angela/Mum!

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0296s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb