Uruguay and The End (of our South America trip)


Advertisement
South America » Uruguay
October 13th 2014
Published: October 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Having spent much longer in Porto Alegre's bus station than anyone needs to, we finally boarded our night bus to Punta del Este in Uruguay at ten o'clock at night. We had really not been looking forward to the trip as we weren't able to sleep at all on our last Brazilian night bus (the two ladies behind us alternated between chatting and humming throughout the night), however, when the cheery bus ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




15th October 2014

Well, Friends (since I read your last long blog ;-), What a journey!
I hope to follow your steps someday... on my bike! How are you 2 feeling after being on the road for so long? Tired at all? Good luck with getting back to normal life (if that is the plan). Cheers!
17th October 2014

Fortunately we are not to tired, probably due to our snail pace traveling, but we will enjoy some home comforts for a little while. Not quite ready for real life yet though, we have just bought our air tickets to SE Asia leaving in a few weeks. Your cycling adventures in the North of Brazil sound fantastic, we hope to get there one day. Best of luck with cycling the rest of SA if you get the opportunity, that will be a great adventure.
15th October 2014

Thanks for letting us follow you on this amazing trip...
you've really done everything. I hope to see more than just Peru and Bolivia in the next year or two.
17th October 2014

Your welcome. Thank you for reading and commenting. It is so interesting reading peoples blogs we think. Happy traveling with your next South America trips, I am certain you will enjoy.
15th October 2014

Lovely Uruguay
Thanks for sharing your time in Uruguay and BA. It brought us back a lot of great memories. And yes, the chilean coffee is horrible ;-) - and the boarder crossing from Villa O'Higgins to El Chalten one of the most beautiful in the world. We wish you an easy start back home.
17th October 2014

Thank you. We are not quite ready get back to real life yet though, although having some home comforts for a short while is bliss before we head off to SE Asia in a few weeks. Like you we are already reminiscing about our South American adventures.
16th October 2014

The end is just the beginning...
...of the next adventure. And now I've found a blog that I will just sit and read for hours. Thanks for bringing back so many memories. Where next?

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb