Uruguay


Advertisement
Uruguay's flag
South America » Uruguay
February 18th 2011
Published: February 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hola again!

I´m getting a little bit of a backlog on blogging, seems to be I write some and then continue to write it over a day or two and publish later so I hope I´m not losing you too much!

Tour actually began today! We caught the ferry from BA to Colonia in Uruguay! The journey took about 3 hours and we found ourselves a stalker on the way which was lovely - NOT! But it´s okay he was stalking all blonde women on the Ferry so at least we weren´t singled out! The journey took about 3 hours and we had a little nap on the way over!

There are 18 of us touring - ageing from 22 to probably about 60 ish (it would be rude to ask). All Aussies, Brits and 1 token Kiwi 😉 There´s always one right. Everyone is really nice so far, however we do have to share in a triple tonight and we scored the token Aussie middle aged sheila from North Queensland! She is a cack though, her name is Irida and Nicole asked her how to pronounce her name and she replied ´you know, like, I reada book´. Hahahahahaha!

It´s raining so we haven´t done much but it´s nice to just relax a little! And to tell the truth it´s a quiet old town with not much too see but old stuff really, like cobbled roads and bridges and a lighthouse! It´s a bit quaint and definitely no big shibang like Buenos Aires.

Tomorrow we are onwards and upwards to Montevideo. I´ll keep you posted!




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



21st February 2011

Loving your blog
Hey Miss Kel :) Mum sent through the link to your travel blog and I thought I'd be nosy and catch up on what you’re up to. It sounds like you are having an amazing trip and enjoying every minute of it. I'm green with envy!!! Keep having fun & look forward to more entries along the way xx Krystle

Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0835s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb