Museo Nacional -Peru


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Miraflores
January 20th 2009
Published: January 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Met two a cool couple over breakfast, Cari and her boyfriend, whose name i can´t remember. They had been traveling now for 4 months and were going to be staying in peru for a bout a month then heading down south.

Before I knew it, Cari, her bf, Roger from England, Inez and I were catching a bus to go take a look at the famed Museo Nacional. We payed 15 soles for a guided tour and it was the best money well spent by the group. The guide was so informative , funny and answered every question we had. The museum also had a section of all the terroism that went on due to the Sendero Luminoso where thousands of innocent people died bc of the group.

After two hours meandering through the museum we all headed back to miraflores were we ate the lunch special of pollo con arroz, limonada and a desert CAMPOTE, whom noone one liked. It was the consistency of snot that tasted like pineapple, eccck.

Later on, were going to the movies. They are 9 soles tonight. Then on to watch the inaguartion.

Ps---my hotmail is broken. i think someone reset my password here in the hostel bc i can´t get into it.
Does anyone have any advice?

Advertisement



20th January 2009

Hit the forget password button. What is your alternate email? Do you have one?
21st January 2009

Hola
I´m happy you´re enjoing Lima... About your hotmail, try with your personal question maybe it works. Good luck! Ash

Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017.1kb