MY LEGS HURT!!!!


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco
June 4th 2011
Published: June 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Video title 11 secs
Justin's Entry (In Case you can't tell by the writing),
Today Shannon dragged my fat ass up another 1000 vertical feet above where we are staying currently. Wouldn't be bad if we weren't walking from 11,000ft to 12,000ft in less than 2 miles. It was a good test I guess for the trail ahead starting Monday. We did get to see a 20,000 ft mountain in the distance covered with snow. I've never seen a mountain that big in my life. We also saw Alpacas all over the place. We hiked up to what is called Saqsaywaman. Ancient capital of the Inca. The walls were huge. Check out the video. Please pay attention to the wild animals I caught roaming the area. Quite spectacular to say the least.

Adios Amigos.

Advertisement



5th June 2011

Have fun!
Now don't go wearing yourselves out right before your 4 day trek! I hear the second day is the toughest. So does the coca tea give you a buzz? Have fun and have a safe hike! I can't access your videos. Anyone else having that problem or do I need to download a newer version of Java, or something like that?
5th June 2011

We're having problems with the videos as well. We are attempting to figure them out.

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb