TENA


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » East » Tena
November 13th 2008
Published: November 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

This was a welcome stop off town where we got our washing done and stayed in a hostel which was a change from the jungle.
We used the day to update our travel blog and stayed in the internet cafe for hrs. It was worth it right...right!!!
We went for lunch in a little cafe by the river and Stefano had a beer with vanilla ice cream and pineapple chunks in it...thats right what a combination.
In the evening we went for a group dinner by the river and then a few of us hit the town for beers and shots. In the midst of the evening and in a moment of pure stupidity the 5 lads on tour decided (whilst downing a shot of tequilla) that we should make a deal!!!' The basic rules being when one member of the group wants a beer we all have one, if any of us wants to go out on the beer at any time....we all go out. Later that night we found the local watering hole 'la terraze' which was full of locals, it had an upstairs bar and balcony with dancefloor and needless to say the all of us plus 3 of the girls from our group hit the dancefloor. A little later and after many beers (pilsner) Corky who was part of the pack pulled the hottiest girl in the bar...shame she was 15 yrs old!!! Well done Corky!



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.341s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 48; dbt: 0.3034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb