Marijke and Luc


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » East » El Coca
July 10th 2007
Published: July 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello,

We have been exploring the jungle of Equador for three days recently. We left Quito by air to the town Coca, were we took the speed canoe up the river Napo to head to a jungle Lodge La Selva. Our tourleader Paula came with us, and we were assisted by Amanda, a specialist in flowers and birds, and a local junglespecialist Ephrain. We explored the jungle via several walks, with high boots on, used the canoe to travel the lagoun, climbed a high tower to spy onbirds and monkies, and really enjoyed the wildlive, even when the rain came down as a immense shower for hours, just fun.
Return to Quito the reverse way, and then we took the local bus for a trip of four hoursw to the south, and now we are in BaƱos, a town known for its thermal hot springs, which we will try this evening.

By for now.

Advertisement



11th July 2007

shouwers
De regen is hier ook met bakken uit de lucht gevallen de laatste dagen. In Gent hebben de belgen goed gepresteerd met een ritoverwinning in de Tour.Ikzelf verslijt mijn uren bij de kinesist en hoop op een spoedige vakantie.Het gaat jullie goed.

Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0868s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb