Partying with Placebo


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Bogota
March 22nd 2007
Published: March 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Partying with Placebo  Partying with Placebo  Partying with Placebo

and my best Bogotá friends, Cristian and Lina

Partying with Placebo

 South America » Colombia » Bogota By pipincolombia
March 22nd 2007 Tonight Placebo came to Bogota and my mate who plays with the band managed to get tickets for me and my friends to the concert, a sneak backstage afterwards, followed by a very drunken party. Despite not knowing any of their songs the concert was great and my friends loved it (Placebo are surprisingly popular over here!). The party afterwards was even better ... lots of vodka (a real treat, usually it is too expensive to buy here on my non-existent volunteer salary) and of course some good old arguadiente just to remind us that we were still in Colombia! Unfortunately the famous two left the party at midnight, just after we arrived (how totally un-rocknroll is that???) and thus dont appear in my blog photos, how annoying, so you´ll have to make do with some drunken photos of me and my friends instead. But at least you can start to put some faces to names and i finally have some more pictures to show you all ....


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Me & my mate Bill ... Me & my mate Bill ...
Me & my mate Bill ...

who plays keyboard and guitar for Placebo and the very drunk drummer, but it was his birthday so he is allowed!
Things start to get hazy... Things start to get hazy...
Things start to get hazy...

with Cristian and Andrea
Me and Bill Me and Bill
Me and Bill

doing his best to look like a demon...!
Trying to get creative ... Trying to get creative ...
Trying to get creative ...

with the photos. Until someone stuck their big arm in the way!
Not sure what´s happening here..Not sure what´s happening here..
Not sure what´s happening here..

think people might be trying to dance...?
Toward the endToward the end
Toward the end

everyone starting to look a bit worse for wear
And that´s all folks And that´s all folks
And that´s all folks

well not really, but there is only so many drunk photos you can put up before people start to get bored! So that will do for now!


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.7kb