My future plans to visit South America


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Santiago
February 7th 2015
Published: February 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

I’m getting very curious about South American countries. After visiting two, by logic and a little knowledge of each country’s history, I’ve figured that all of the countries probably have their own problems and their own strengths different from each others. I definitely want to visit more of the countries, I still feel that there is a good bit of meat still to chew off the latino bone before getting to the bone itself.

On this trip for me each day is a day of enlightenment and discovery, and this trip is, whilst very hard work, incredibly rewarding. I really want to come back to South America one day in the future but I would do it differently. I’d come for 10 months so I wouldn’t have to race around and I could enjoy more slow bus rides, I’d bring half the amount of luggage I’d bought, I would come with a partner or friends and enjoy more nights out and socialising a bit more, I’d do more adventurous stuff such as trekking, ziplining and horse-riding, I’d climb up Anconcagua, I’d spend more time on beaches, I’d visit Pablo Neruda’s third home in Isla Negra and keep up with my travel blog everyday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.4kb