Meeting a Travbuddy for the second time


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Santiago
March 29th 2015
Published: April 10th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We awoke about 10 am, well rested and got ready to head out. After checking out of the hotel we caught the shuttle to the airport and had a great breakfast at a place called Le Fournil.

Later we took the Centropuerto bus to the Los Heroes metro station. It took about 20 minutes and then it was short two stops on the metro to the University of Chile station which was close to our apartment. Our host said to arrive at 3 pm and it was now 2:30 pm so we waited in the lobby for a bit. Just after 3, our host, Maria came down to bring us up. She had a really lovely studio apartment that was just perfect for us! We really liked it, and I actually miss staying there, lol! We put our stuff up and chatted with Maria for a little while.

She is a firefighter, and was staying at her station house while we were there. At 5 pm, we headed out to the metro and rode it to Tobalaba station, where we would go to the Hard Rock Cafe and meet up with Alexandra(AlexandraTheGreat7). I had met her and her husband in Caracas and so it was wonderful to see them again and for them to meet my family too. We wandered over to the Hard Rock and they arrived soon after. We got a table and chatted while having dinner and drinks. I had my first pisco sour and I must say I am a fan! We were there a few hours and then we walked around the mall for a little bit before heading home in our separate directions. We would see them again many times that week.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb