Izabel Soto A2 Travel Blog


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What types of sports are played in Brazil?

http://www.bluker.com/rtbrazil/spac.html

Brazil soccer has been a sport played for many years. Soccer in Brazil is not called soccer it is called football. Football started in the 19th century. Before football there was a sport called rugby. Rugby was a rough sport and is still played today. The difference between them two was rugby is contact to contact and caring the ball. In 1982 is when Charlie started the real game of football in public schools. They then brought equipment they needed and it was a game like contact of football. Charles Miller kept football going throughout his whole life.

In present day Brazil football it is way different. it is like ordinary soccer, but still called football. Equipment that they use today is shin guard and thats it. In Brazil it is still a passionate sport and they still take it very serious as of today. They are so passionate that every time it comes to the olympics Brazil mostly wins. Brazil also has the World Cup just to watch soccer. Facts say that Brazil has the best football players in all the leagues. Brazil is also known to have the most die hard fans..... Go Brazil!!!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb