Mike´s 1st Long Distance Bus Ride


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
September 3rd 2008
Published: September 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tonight we boarded our overnight bus to Iguaçu Falls. Jody was worried about how Mike would handle his first long distance bus ride, but we were able to book tickets on a sleeper bus that was comparable to seats in first class of an international flight. The seats were comfortable and we were able to sleep peacefully through the night until our arrival in Iguaçu in the morning.

After reading the entry to Mike, he decided we needed to mention Jody's adverse reaction to Sleepy Time pills. So here goes...Jody thought Mike was going to be the one to have problems on the bus, but it was actually the experienced long distance bus rider, Jody, that found herself in a predicament. She took 2 Sleepy Time pills to help her sleep through the night, but for the first 1 1/2 after taking the pills she experienced extreme restless leg syndrome. She was definitely drugged up and out of it, but her body wasn't ready to let go yet. So while everyone else on the bus was resting peacefully, Jody was pacing the bus frantically like a caged animal. Finally she was able to settle down.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb