Floripa


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Santa Catarina » Florianópolis
November 7th 2008
Published: November 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone...So we just left Florianopolis and are in Iguazu Falls...For anyone who loves to surf...Floripa is the place for you...When we arrived it was really rainy but the next two days were beautiful and sunny...The hostel we stayed in was called Traveler's House and it was located a short walk from a beach with a great break and tons of surfers...We mostly just layed out and played cards...It was a really relaxing stop...Not to mention we had to work on our tans of course...The food in Brazil has been great too!!! A lot of meat filled pastries...But we are definitely not complaining...There was this great bakery down the street...And we went there everyday to get lunch and some other treats...Elizabeth wants her wedding cake imported from there...So we made sure to the address before leaving...Our bus to the outbound terminal was late because the bus driver stopped the car to run in and get a snack for the road...That is how good it is...One of the nights the whole hostel went to a club with live Brazilian music...Naturally, we some how made it on stage to dance with the band...We wish we could have stayed longer but found out from a friend who is still at the hostel that it has been pouring rain...So we got out of there just in time....Right now we are in Iguazu seeing the famous waterfalls and from here we head to Buenos Aires for about a week...Will keep you updated...Miss you all!!!

Advertisement



7th November 2008

surfing in Floripa
Sounds like we should visit for the great food and local surf. Can't wait to hear about New Zealand! We miss you, See you in Feb. Beeeee safe! Love, Dad
10th November 2008

Words from Yosemite (Roger's Cabin)
Sounds like you both are having too much fun. Don't you have to have a wedding before the cake is ordered? Something we don't know. Love you both.
16th November 2008

Are you still out there, what's going on?

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0301s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb