Copacabana


Advertisement
Published: April 15th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We awoke early and had planned to get a quick breakfast at the mall. However, since it was Sunday, the mall did not open until noon. We walked through the tunnel to Copacabana, which from our flat, was about a 20 minute walk. We found a little place called Bananas, where we had a meal. It was nothing much, just cheeseburgers and juices, but it tasted good. After that we walked to the beachfront and walked a bit. Later, we caught the free bus back to the mall and then went to the flat for a few hours. When it was dark, we discussed dinner and I told my wife that I would not be opposed to going back to the Chinese place we had eaten at before. She was all for that and so we went. Took the free bus again and walked the few blocks to the restaurant. We actually ate the exact same meal as our first time. The staff also remembered us and were glad to see us return. After dinner, we walked around Copacabana a few hours, before getting a bus back to Rio Sul. We used the Rio Sul mall as our bus stop often because it was really close to our flat, and also because most busses pass by it. We walked back to our flat and went to sleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb