Last stop, Rio!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro » Ipanema
September 10th 2007
Published: September 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello everybody, as you know Rio de Janeiro is our last stop! We haven´t taken many photos yet, and we we might not bother putting them online as we´ll be home next thursday and will be getting them developed! But we´ll see.

Since we´ve been in Rio there´s not an awful lot to report, as it´s our last stop we´re treating it more like a holiday and just spending lots of time on the beaches and chilling out, and night times exploring bars etc.
But we pretty much love it here, it´s a great city with loads to do and enjoy, a good note to end our travels on! We´ve also been to the Maracana to see football matches... twice! As we enjoyed it so much the first time and the atmosphere was awesome, the loudest fans ever with samba bands and everyone jumping up and down...

Anyway the only other thing we´ve got planned really is to go visit the Christ Redeemer tomorrow so if we don´t fill you all in before we get home we´ll tell you about it next week! Can you believe we´ve come to the end of our trip already...

By the way, happy birthday dad for the 13th, will give you a ring before we get home anyway!
Lots of love to everyone, and see you all very soon! xxx




Advertisement



11th September 2007

Hi thanks for the birthday wish
Thanks for the birthday wishes and I will see you at Heathrow on Friday as planned.
11th September 2007

Last stop Royston!
Hi you two...it all sounds great.Really looking forward to seeing you both and hearing about it all.Just about got your room sorted James!!Enjoy the rest of your time in Rio and have a good and uneventful journey home.See you soon . Love Mum and Dad xxx

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb