Paraty


Advertisement
Published: May 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

From Angra we took a bus to Paraty. After one hour the tire exploded, so in the middle of nowhere, we waited for another bus. After four hours we arrived in Paraty (normally 3hours), a pittoresque charming colonial location at the seaside, having around 50 little islands. It is one of the most cinematic destinations in Brazil. Cobblestones are so oneven that it makes it painful to walk on the streets. We enjoyed a horse trip through waterfalls and rainforest with two americans from NY. After a few days relaxing in the sun on small islands and little boats we took a 24 hours bus ride to Iguazu.

It is advised to take place in front of the bus, as in the back of the bus a toilet might annoy your trip.

Iguazu is located at the 3 boarder point brazil, argentina and paraguay. Famous for its stupendous waterfalls falling 80m down. As weather is not so good we will go on monday and tuesday to visit the falls. On Wednesday we'll take a bus to Buenas Aires where we will stay around 10 days and pick up Jerremy from Belgium (friend of us) and party for Nathalie birthday!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb