SAO LUIS


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Maranhão » São Luis
October 15th 2008
Published: October 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Sao Luis



We have spent only three days in this city that is rated as the capital of the reggae, it was our starting point for a fantastic trip in the Lagoon.

We had a couple of interesting nights in the historic centre were we have enjoyed few caipirinha with the locals...by locals we mean the cross dressing kind who took a very keen interest to both Stefano and myself. In this club the...'people' where dancing topless and all there tits were on show - a little bit later when there came and spoke to us you could see the really really hairy stomach and chest and manly features. At this point we were a bit scared and sickened so we left...alone.
While in Sao Luis we did a day trip back to Barreirinhas where we visited 2 of the most beautiful lagoons we have ever seen...they where in the middle of the desert and there were no shops or buildings or anything around as far as the eye could see. It was really beautiful and the water was clear and cool.
The next day we went to the beach with some people we meet on the tour the day before and that was cool too.

So in summary the nights out were good fun but no reggae and no man love and the day trip to lagoons where great. To walk around the city itself wasnt too impressive but at least it was safe.





Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

looks nice...looks nice...
looks nice...

but smelt sooooo bad - like Stefano
Isn't he tallIsn't he tall
Isn't he tall

Stefano found a small hill and actually dug the hole for me to stand in...he is so small


Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb