The Golden Bus to Pipa


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Ceará
February 28th 2005
Published: February 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Spent the 26/2 in Forta, waiting for our connecting bus, Caz recovered from her bug, were blanking the dill, watched dvds and headed down the beach to fillin the day. Booked late for the bus and ended up with first class tickets, fully reclining seats. Fell asleep leaving Forta and didnt wake up until Natal, when we changed buses to Pipa.

27/2 Pipa rocks, 2 hours from Natal. Perfect pisada with pool, spent 2 hours fighting in the pool with ducky and noodles, then the olympics started. Team Australia won the swimming with noodles but were whipped in the volleyball and synchronised swimming, Doubts have been cast over Team Ecuadors reputation, after an inconsistent performance and Team Canada excelled at Ducky Jumping and Compering.

Fantastic argentinian steak house for dinner, then did a runner to ditch certain company and indulged in coffee and cake...again.

28/2 Feeling incredibly melancholy today. Slept lots, need more hugs, bobbed about in the pool for hours. The motion meter went out of control again last night for two hours. Must have been the beans with calabrese. They were so good but really rich. Ooj and Shell seem to be holding it together well on about a 6 or 7 and Im happy to have rejoined them again by morning.

And yes, every morning over breakfast we do a daily update of the ooj'motio'meter. Gross but extremely relative to what were all experiencing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb