Fortaleza


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Ceará » Fortaleza
February 25th 2005
Published: February 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

24/2 Quelle drama. At the club last night, the swiss one, took home a rentboy, woke all the others up with his moaning....again...then started screaming for help when the guy wanted money and relapsed into his ;i didnt know, im being robbed; routine. I didnt like him before and know Im ready to start yelling. We had a meeting, he did some pathetic crying and apologising and was told we didnt believe him, so thats getting interesting.

All the others spent the day recovering as theyd heard it all, I just slept, then headed for dinner.

25/2 Had to fight our way onto a jeep to leave Jeri. Elbows out.... then a bus to Fortaleza that sits on a bay. Curves around perfectly, more Eurostyle activities with people jogging, gyms, great markets and contemporary art gallery, museum, huge amount of Italian restaurants.

Finally refound some fantastic coffee, then headed off to look for clothes, found a sexy green anaconda dress and Shell went the yellow sunny girl dress. Stepped out looking a bit swish for dinner, walked the pier. It was meant to be a bridge across the bay but they never quite made it. Sank beers and headed back. Pier area was full of UK and Brazilian sailors out getting ferally drunk.

Caz was back in the room suffering a horrific bug, that was affecting her from both ends. Avoided sleeping there!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb