raves and weid plane rides-santa cruz


Advertisement
Published: November 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Im in bolivia know arrive at santa cruz after a long wonkey ride on the death train...they call it the death train as people use to sit on top of it and proberbly fall off and die.

anyhows, abit of a funny story about this place. we only wanted to stay there one night however hannah and i put put our washing in the laundrett as was really mingin after paddling round in the pantanel. We were supposed to pick it up at 12 the next day (saturday) but being lazy buggars we preffered to be out swigging wine and pottering about so thought we would collect it in the afternoon before out night bus to sucre....you can guess what happened.... wash place shut at 1pm and close untill monday....buggar why are we such morons, not only did we have to miss our bus and hang around for 2 more days we also had no clothes to ware (including underware) so had to hang around looking like tramps!

I think it was meant to be though, our friend diderick went to la paz and jonny caught the bus to sucre, hannah and i got a bottle of red wine
crossfest, me yvonne and hannahcrossfest, me yvonne and hannahcrossfest, me yvonne and hannah

this is us at the electronic festival we went too.
and sat in hostel. An irish bird called yvonne came over to us who lived here and asked if we facy going to a rave... too right, so off we went with her and her bolivian friend enrico and their gang to some sort of electro, funky houce out door dance festival. The party went on till about 6.30 am and we all had a really good time, so glad we ended up staying.

Monday came we collected our washing got a plane ticked to sucre and went to airport, plane was delayed for 2 hours. The ride should have taken about half and hour, we were still flying well over 1 hour, there seemed to be alot of comotion going on on the plane on the later part of the journey, hannah put it down to her ears had popped and we could just hear again.... finally landed after going up and down and doing a few circles, one of the irish boys that we had been talking too in the departure lounge was on about catching a night bus to sucre and i was saying but we are there this is where the plane was too..... i thought we had landed in sucre and was about to get a cab to the hostal...oh but no we wernt in sucre we we in...santa cruz again ...still!...the plane had turned round and came back as the weather was too bad to land, so basically was in the same place where started....arrrgh, had to go back the next day and get the next flight, should have just got the bus. mental note must learn more spanish so would know what was going on and stop being such a pleb!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.02s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb