SUCRE - CONSTITUTIONAL CAPITAL


Advertisement
Bolivia's flag
South America » Bolivia » Chuquisaca Department » Sucre
October 25th 2007
Published: November 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

sorry guys, we haven´t been able to update our blog for 2 weeks.....
This was the original text

¡¡¡Hola!!!We are now in Sucre, or rather just left Sucre. Our plans here were to visit the Dino paths, go to indigenous villages such as Potolo, Maragua or Tarabuco. Instead of all that, we stayed 5 days in Sucre city visiting the hospital. We pretty much know all the staff, nurses and doctors! Renata managed to catch a food bug which would put her to bed for the next 5 days, shouting and screaming, not getting any sleep and not letting anyone use the bathroom as she was constantly occupying it. I had to go to the neighbours... ( Just joking!)
Bolivia is really nice but you do have to be careful when it comes to eating raw fruit and vegetables. I did warn her, but she didn´t listen. Now she is paying the price but I really do not wish it to anyone.
As we don´t have that much time left, unfortunately, we do have to go. Renata´s feeling much much better and her appetite is back. Good sign!
Despite Renata´s health problems, we managed to get to town to see the Universities Parade around the plaza, it was amazing. We also went to Recoleta at the top of Sucre, the views are stunning. Here are some pictures of Sucre. Enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb