Mendoza


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina
December 28th 2011
Published: December 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

So no we've been to Mendoza, well we're still here but we have seen and done it, Vineyards and wineries galore and lots of people and some very nice wines.

They are not half bad the Argie wine makers they have some excellent Cabernet Sauvignon and some nice wineries.

'Twould have been nice if the guides were somewhat more knowledgeable, but you can't have it all.

It's nice and warm 36 C or so and tomorrow it's going to hit 40 something, good that beer is good for rehydration.

Well it feels like that anyway ;-D.

Not so may pics a vineyard is a vineyard is a vineyard.

After a few drops here and there you end up feeling rather drowsy.

The hardcore guys go by bicycle but the sun was really hot and we got a bit of a sunburn yesterday so we did it in style, using the chariot.

A couple we met in the third winery asked how it could be that we met up in the same winery that was quite far from where we originally met and we had a car and they we're on bikes.

Very easy to explain I told the bloke, we visited another one in the meantime and smiled quietly to myself.

I did something I always wanted to do, very childish I admit but still.

A girl sitting in front of us asked me to take a pic of her and her mates, so she gave me her camera and I sort of grabbed the camera and stood up and said: "finally a free camera" and made it look as if I was going to run away steal it.

She looked rather shocked to put it mildly and then laughed at the mad beast.

Tomorrow we're going north, thousands of km to go, intercourse, this is one big Mama of a country.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb