Argentina rainstorm


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina
October 11th 2009
Published: October 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well, the pictures on this entry are from the brazilian side of the iguazu falls, but the text is right after we got back from dinner. We had spent a good 8 hours hiking the trails and exploring on iguazu falls had to offer on the argentina side We got back, took a good 2 hours nap after laying down for just a moment. We then went and got some money out, explored the town a little more and stopped for a few drinks and dinner. About 15 minutes up until our pizza arrived from the kitchen, the thunderstorm that was previously off in the distance that we were watch mad amounts of lightning and thunder from, made its way to us. Just drizzling for awhile, and then right as we were finishing, boom, the rain starts exploding downward, just like movie style rain. It was cool watching it in the light as the wind was taking around all sorts of crazy directions. We began running after we ran out of cover, but soon decided to walk, because we got drenched instantly. It was awesome experiencing such heavy rain. I dont even recall getting rain this heavy in Seattle.

Well, thats all for now, just a brief update. Tomorrow we will be up early and head to Paraguay in the morning for a street fair and then to the bus station in Brazil for a 230 bus, then to Sao Paulo, catch our flight, maybe the books and be in Lima before long.




Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb