Luz Y Fuerza - Light and Strenght


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina
December 21st 2008
Published: January 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

On our way to Mendoza we stopped off at a great little campsite called Luz Y Fuerza in Argentina somewhere - sorry i can´t be more accurate but forgot to write the name of this place down!!! We were supposed to hire bikes and go wine tasting in a number of the vinyards however unfortunately as it was Sunday everything in this small town was closed. But we wouldn´t be defeated that easy so instead we all put some cash in and some one just went to the local supermarket, bought 17 bottles of wine so we could do our own bugdet and a little less impressive wine tasting tour in our campsite. While we were waiting for that we hit the big swimming pool attached to the campsite, had a swim and relaxed by the pool.
By the time we finished our wine (and it must be said our tour leader Nancy did well to describe each wine and make it a fun afternoon...as always Stefano found something to complain about 'oh...the wine isa ina plastic glass, it taste much better in a proper glass´ yes thankyou for your input Stefano!) we were all a bit drunk and Stefano was determined to go out to party in this small town on a Sunday night...you can tell where I´m going with this one right! So about 8 or 9 of us headed into town and most bars where closed but we managed to find one open and yes we were the only customers!!! A little later some other guys turned up too but it was far from a funky kicking night on the town that would be remembered! I´m not really being fair, we had fun and as always just just wasted on beers and rum!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb