Clubs&Sunrise in Salta Argentina


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Salta
November 2nd 2006
Published: November 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

South America

Argentina!!

Left Tupiza by train on Thursday to the border of Argentina (3hrs) smooth crossing and then 7 hrs by bus to the city of Salta Northern Argentina just as the weekend has landed!! Still travelling with Anne & Marie Therese. Met up with Karen,Brian&Marie, the city is beautiful, very developed and modern compared to where we just came from, it was a pleaseant surprise, Shopping malls and hair dressers... Argentina is WOW!! and again everyone are so welcoming and friendly I love it here.

Went down to the main strip where it was all happening....lots of bars, restaurants& clubs....you are like a real novelty here, the attention is unbelievable & was even at times too much....


After the club we went to see sunrise on the view point of Salta City...we were all pretty tipsy... to say the least...but the pictures are good!! Just as we were enjoying sunrise the police came to ask us to leave&then followed us so to make sure we weren{t going back....then some guy that looked like big bird from Sesame Street also came to ask us to leave...but Karen did her Shakiara Shakiara for him and he was laughing in the end..it always seems to work!!

I think we were all partying a little too loud or something!!

Saturday was pretty much uneventful&did it all again that night, they go out pretty late here in Argentina and I hear Buenos Aires is even later, they start at 2.30am!!!

The clubs are open till 5.30am in Salta (well the one we were at anyway Im sure if we had kept looking we´d have found ones that were open later....Sunday afternoon we left for Foz de Iguassu....but before we left Salta I got my hair done, Marie Therese came with me to translate, seemed like a really cool hairdressers and everything was fine...something like 65 peso (4 peso to the euro) soooo cheap...anyway I didnt notice till I got back that it was F&%!$(MISSING) purple!! purple I tell you....blonde lights mixed with purple or plum lights!!! we had explained brown...brown....she took it for plum....so I dunno Ill have to stick it out and see what a few washes will bring....christ like!

Sunrise in Salta.....click on slide show then on Fast...

Next stop Igiassu Falls Argentina....The journey.....12 hrs by bus but it´s a 5 star with laziee boy recliners so we can sleep then another connection for 5
Salta ArgentinaSalta ArgentinaSalta Argentina

Sun Rise at the view Point in Salta
hrs and another connection for 5 hrs....Iguassu Falls....


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Salta ArgentinaSalta Argentina
Salta Argentina

Marie T&me
Salta ArgentinaSalta Argentina
Salta Argentina

Shakira Shakira!!


11th November 2006

whaaattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
just opened up your pics on that email in the internet shop and a shite loada porn pics came up!!!!!!!!! like what!! morto in the shop!!the bloody sound was up an all u cud here was sexual noises, what r u up ta ova there, theres surely other job opportunities out there!!! love ya hun from a worried redfaced sisssssssssssss!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
18th November 2006

Just me
Hiya B!! Sent ya an email nuttin much in it just sayin hi :-) Jay
26th November 2006

hi love
I wish i was with you You look beautiful Photos wonderful Keep on goining thats my girl xxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb