Mendoza, Santiago and Leaving SA


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Mendoza
April 22nd 2007
Published: April 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

With only a few days remaining we had to get a few sessions in before leaving SA. Mendoza was the best place to do it and with our hostel having a pool we had a great time.

We managed to get to tickets to the Argentina Vs Chile match which was on in Mendoza(good timing by us). There were no top players there(good job messi was playing Getafe that night). It finished 0-0 and was a pretty shite match but was still a good expierience. We were sitting with the wealthier section of the crowd which was mainly families but they still all go nuts. Women and children were all calling the ref every name you can think of. It was a lot more civilised than the River Plate match we went to in BA though.

The next few nights were a haze a usual and we ended up in Santiago, Chile for our last 2 nights. Chile is a pretty wealthy country(and charges the same prices aswell) and looks like Paris in some places. The people are really cool and friendly to. Got wrecked last night and still reeling. The lads are still in the napper although we were suppose to check out 3 hours so that argument with the owners will be fun later. And thats that, SA over and done with. Best 3 months of my life and ill see what NZ and Thailand has to offer in the next 6 weeks.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb