brrrrrrr


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Chubut
March 14th 2005
Published: May 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

yes we're still in south america and its freezing jaya seems to be coming down with the sniffles.. and i am wearing 5 layers at the moment!

we been going through patagonia the last week and is DEFINITELY worth coming to argentina for it... its absolutely amazing!!! jaw droppingly beautiful... words cannot describe! we went to el chalten where the fitz roy mountian is.. we didn't do that trek but another one in the same range, which was 10km up and then 10km down and took 9 hrs to walk.. very very tough work, but definitely worth it!!! the view at the top was unbelieveable- we were right up close to the glacier sitting at the top of the mountain.... amazing stuff :-)

yesterday we went to the moreno glacier, which was also just unreal! even though it isn't the biggest glacier it is the most visited as its the most accessible and u can get up REAL close.. which we did! we even saw bits of the ice falling in, which sounds like rumbling thunder.... and so it should if u saw the sizes that fell from it!

manjit x


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb