GOODBYE SOUTH AMERICA!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
July 17th 2006
Published: July 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well this is it, our last day of an amazing trip and experience.

We lazed around a bit this morning since it was kindof misty and cool out. Plus our flight isn´t until 9pm so we had 10 hours to wait before heading to the airport. We headed back down to the Florida pedestrian mall and bought some more crap (read crap as souvenirs haha), and then made the trek up to the National Congress since we hadn´t stepped foot north of the avenida 9 de julio yet. Very impressive old buildings lining a nice square with a nice plaza to boot. Not much to do there though so we just had a walk around and took a few pics.

Then we headed down to the dock area to get a late lunch (late for us, normal for Argentines) at TGIFriday´s... we just couldn´t eat any more steak. So instead we ordered 3 meals and 3 desserts between us. Hey give us a break, we´ll be eating airplane and airport food for the next 24 hours. We needed something to tide us over a bit.

Then we waddled back up to the hostel to get our bags and spend one last hour here in the nearby internet place. Then off to the airport and BACK TO CANADA! It will be nice to speak English to people and wear clean clothes again.

See you all tomorrow night!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.372s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb