The beginning of the South American trip


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
April 15th 2009
Published: May 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey all
Now that I hav something worth writing about on this blog, will post one.
Ok to set the scene for your 2 south africans never ever traveled out of africa before. We left RSA South Africa April 8th and flew to BA Buanos Aires in South America. As we got off the plane it hit us wow we in a new place altogether, something new. Got our bags then went to change money and let me tell you we were struck by the beauti of the country already, the ladies here are so pretty.

Ok we got a taxi to down town these guys dont speak english at all. So at the end of the day we managed to get to a hostel, not the one we wanted but 1 anyway. Very nice spot cool people. Well we didnt stay to long 5 days and headed up north because it was very expensive in the city, 17hours in a bus with bad food. We stop at Iguaza falls those that dont know this place, go check it out. Wow wat a beautiful spot to stay in. We walked around the falls and also got on a boat which took us right under the falls we got sopping wet, was so cool tho.

We were in Puorto iguazu for 2 or 3 nyts and we continued, money is limited and we backpacking for 10 months around South America. We were given a tent from a very nice American girl, said she didnt need it. Great so crossing over to Paraguay we have been here for a week now, busy staying with some missionaries from my church.

We went camping just in the bush with our new tent was so fun, just being out there. O I have a new love for chocolate brownies, looooovvvvveee them wow. Also terere its a kind of tea that everyone drinks but with ice cold water.

We will be here for some time camp all over saving our savings money, because there is alot to see here and the family we are staying with are so cool.

well till next update Im out
Darren in paraguay

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb