Goodbye Brazil


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
July 4th 2007
Published: July 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We left Brazil on Monday with a bit of reluctance. The welcome to Argentina was a kid throwing a brick through the bus window as we were heading to Buenos Aires and very lucky really as it was the one in front of Rach. Anyway, after the window fell out and we change buis, we got to Buenos Aires after about 20 hours. Got a bit carried away on the first night with argentinian red wine and beef and been feeling the consequences all day today. Visited the Boca district yesterday and saw a bit of tango dancing and had a tour of the Boca Juniors stadium, home of messrs Maradona, Batistuta and Tevez. Got our first night in a dormatory tonight which will be interesting, hopefully some young teenage traveller will get the wrong bed, female preferably. Staying here tomorrow and then getting a boat to Uruguay for a day and night to some town that is apparently as good as it gets in Uruguay.

Finally downloaded some photos and will put them on here in next day or two.

Advertisement



5th July 2007

Enjoy
Greetings from Bulgaria. It all sounds absolutely amazing. Thank goodness Rachel suffered no structural damage from the brick incident. Lucky you, you've still got another 8 weeks - we only have 4 days left. But all good things must come to an end, unfortunately!! Hope it continues to be all you expected. Take good care of one another and keep well.

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb