Iguazu Falls


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Paraná » Foz do Iguaçu
July 1st 2007
Published: July 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

The 25 hour bus ride from Rio was surprisingly pleasant, but we have learned from our mistakes. Our eagerness to ensure we didn't miss the bus meant we had only a snickers, twix and a packet of crisps for the journey. Luckily, the bus stopped a few time, but unluckily we had no money to buy anything with !!!! Oh yes, and i only had a t-shirt on which was incredibly cold and meant i had to use headrest covers as makehshift gloves / arm-warmers.

Been to the Iguazu falls today on the Argentinian side and really was unbelievable. Again, the weather caught us out being freezing in the morning, but warming to about 30 degrees for most of the day. Gloves, hats and ski-jackets were a little unnecessary.

Rach just beat me at cards and we are now off to listen to some Columbian music (when in Brazil!!)

Off to Buenos Aires for another 19 hour journey tomorrow and will be a little bit more prepared than last time...Will write from there and also add photos which are about to be down loaded (all 350 of them!)

Adios Amigos

Advertisement



2nd July 2007

Mint blog. I especially liked the bit about the headrest arm warmers - made me laugh loudly in the office :-)
4th July 2007

we will have some photos on the blog soon as it took us a while to download them from the camera onto a disc. I trust Mum and Dad are ok.

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb