La última noche


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
August 2nd 2015
Published: August 4th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


It's hard to believe it's all over, but here we are. We woke up this morning and had the last couple hours to wander the city and pack before heading out at 1:00. The airport is well outside the city - I'm not sure why; it's not like there's a lot of people demanding land there. We arrived and hung around for an hour before boarding on our way back to BA.

In Buenos Aires, we got to our hotel and dropped off our suitcases for the last night. I spent some time repacking, as I'll need very different clothing in Santiago and Iguazú than in El Calafate, and I don't intend on paying to bring both suitcases with me.

A group of us then went out to an Italian restaurant called Filo. We were just feeling pasta, and since we have one last group lunch tomorrow at a grill, we'll get our Argentine food fix there. After, a couple of us went to a local bar that is in the basement of a flower shop. It's really cool; the stairs are in what looks from the outside to be their storage room. The drinks were very good, and the atmosphere quite cool. We got back to find that we'd missed saying goodbye to the first group to split off, which was sad, but oh well. We're all heading off our own ways, and tomorrow Serena and I are on to Santiago!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0228s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013.5kb