B6 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
November 21st 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What types of music are popular in Argentina?

Argentina is most popular for its tango. However, in many different parts of the country exist other types of music. For example, in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, there is a lot of Popular Music that comes from other parts of the world such as Spain, Great Britain, the United States, and other parts of Latin America. Pop and electro music is extremely popular in Buenos Aires. Moreover, a lot of Argentinean rock bands have been created due to influences of other countries such as Great Britain, but they have mixed local and latin sounds to make new and original music.

http://www.whatargentina.com/music-argentina.html

Argentina like any other country in the world has been influenced by other countries. Different music that originated from other countries mix with other cultures to make new music. It is very common especially now with advanced technology for more than one type of popular music to exist within a country. Therefore, a type music doesn't make a country different from any other anymore because we are all exposed to different music everyday. However, what does make a country original based on music is the music that originated there. Thus, what's important to know is that even though a lot of types of popular music exists in Argentina, it will always be known for its tango.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb