Don’t Cry for Knee.....ArgenTINA


Advertisement
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
September 15th 2011
Published: September 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Tina Writes It’s a biggie. Before our long bus journey at 3pm, we decided to go to the three frontiers. A place where you can see Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina at the same time. They are marked by an obelisk, painted in their flag colours. It was kinda cool. We got our bus and it was pretty fancy with big seats that went back really far, for what we hoped would give us a good sleep. There w... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




17th September 2011

Hi guys, glad you are on your way and enjoying yourselves...really feel for you Tina, I have fallen over with a big backpack on my back and day pack on the front and it really does hurt! Hope you are ok. Your blogs so far have brought back some great memories. Enjoy the steak and wine!
19th September 2011

Hi intrepid adventurers, glad to hear that you weren\'t tangoed in La Boca. I think I bumped into the same duo of dancers in the Outer Hebrides last year. They tried to pull the same con trick with me so I promptly informed the local constabulary who immediately despatched the couple from the Isle and warned them not to return. Presumably for them it was their \'Last Tango in Harris\'. Tina, did I ever tell you about the policewoman (she shares your name) who I once courted and who used to breakfast me on tottie scones, eggs, bacon, sausages and black pudding? Well my cholestorel level got so high that my doctor insisted that I change to a much healthier diet. I left a note for my loved one as follows: \" Don\'t fry for me Sergeant Tina\" Loved your blog, please continue and I\'m sure you\'ll brighten up many dark wintry Glesca nights for all your readers. Take care, Frank (your Da\'s pal)
20th September 2011

This is better than a book!!
I\'m bloody lovin reading your blogs!! I\'ve chucked my latest novel in the bin and wait with baited breath for your next entry!! Its so much fun and sounds like you\'ve really researched it like mad before you went! and this even has pictures!! Fan bloody tastic!! Hurry up and write more!

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb