The rest of Buenos Aires


Advertisement
Published: April 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well the rest of Buenos Aires consisted mainly of partying at night and sightseeing during the days. We saw and did so much such as walking tours around La Boca which was a colourful and slightly more dangerous part of Buenos Aires but we had no problems. We had an Argentine BBQ for lunch there which consisted of a portable grill which was brought to your table and filled with all types of meat, chorizo and blood sausage, kidneys and intestine. We also went to a BOCA JRs game and although they lost it was an amazing experience. The atmosphere was so cool, there was drumming, singing and a lot of the phrase PUNTA being thrown about haha. Everyone there smoked non stop even got a few whifs of Ghanja in the air!

We also visited the San Telmo markets which were full of antiques from cameras, jewellry, cameras etc. Corrine got herself a little keepsake and was funny to hear her try and barter in corrine spanish haha but it worked so she did well.

One day we did a Buenos Aires bus tour where we jumped on a double storey yellow bus which took us on a 3hr tour around BA. We saw alot of the important historical buildings and tourist attractions in that 3 hrs and damn was i happy to get off that bus in the end 😊

Our rest of our nightlife consisted of a St. Pattys day pub crawl with 300 people and a couple token leprachauns. We visited about 4 pubs and 1 nightclub where we received a free shot at each. We went to La Cabrera in Palermo which is one of the have to go to steak restaurants in BA. We waited outside for 2hrs and got to drink free champagne until we were seated. Then the cows were brought to the table and an 800g steak was the order of the day. One of our companions smashed it and then paid with the meats sweats and constipation for the next day! We also we to PACHA nightclub which was by far the biggest and most packed nightclub i have ever been too. Baasically they freepour vodka like its water!

All up we really enjoyed BA but 7 nights on the piss was enough for our abused livers so off to patagonia we went for some much needed R&R or so we thought but thats a story for the next blog. stay tuned...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb