DAY 26


Advertisement
Published: December 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

CountrysideCountrysideCountryside

So lush and green =))
Today we leave Buenos Aries at 3pm for Puerto Iguazu. Spend the morning doing last minute shopping for friends and family. Then there is the mission of unpacking and re packing everything a few times to make sure everything fits - by this time our bags are bulging from all the excellent stuff we've bought from Peru, Bolivia & Argentina as well as the winter gear we are carrying around (jackets, jerseys, thermals woolen sockts etc). We finally manage to get in sorted - damn the bags are heavy =)

We catch a cab to the bus stop and wait patiently. The journey is uneventful. The countryside and scenery is spectacular. We talk and laugh about the dreadful fight we had one day in BA. Travelling together is a real maker and breaker of relationships of any sort I think, especially when the conditions are not what one is normally accustomed to (the daily moving around and sleeping on bed of varying hardness, the extreme cold, loss of money (loser always coming up with ideas like sharing losses and gains......yeah right), wanting to do different things - all of which are really good chracter building and bonding exercises). I think all things considered, we did really well and managed to laugh about it and get on with our trip.

The bus was pure luxury - spacious and comfortable. A good night sleep was guaranteed =)) Tomorrow we would be in Iguazu.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.1522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb