Best Destinations for Guaranteed Sunshine


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
July 26th 2019
Published: July 26th 2019
Edit Blog Post

For most of us, winter means bundling up whenever we have to leave our home, enjoying a cup of hot cocoa or tea while watching the snow fall, or simply counting the days until we can enjoy the sunshine again. However, if you don’t want to wait for warm weather, you can always ignore the winter completely and find the sun on your own . If this sounds tempting, here’s where you can find sunshine even in winter.

Cape Verde



Cape Verde is an island country consisting of ten volcanic islands. It is still surprisingly underestimated and not as popular as it should be – which makes it perfect for you if you don’t like crowds. Used to be known as “the Islands of the Blessed”, Cape Verde truly is blessed. With so many gorgeous black and white beaches and breathtaking seas, it’s a perfect place for unwinding and enjoying the sun. You can go island hopping and learn more about its cultural heritage, or you can choose one of the more remote retreats and relax in the sun all winter.

Havana



This Cuban destination is becoming more and more popular every year, and for a good reason. From the local music to food and drinks, the atmosphere here is truly unique. And it has plenty of sandy beaches for you to enjoy, so there’s definitely not a shortage of things to do and see here. Plus, the Cubans are very welcoming and proud of their traditions, so it’s a great place to be if you want to meet amazing people and learn more about their different lifestyle.

The Maldives



If you love exotic destinations, the Maldives is a place to consider. It’s an island country in the Indian Ocean with plenty of sunshine all year round. It’s perfect for Instagram-worthy photos, and it’s great for exploring nature, both underwater and on land. If you love diving and snorkelling, you’re bound to enjoy your time here. As for the accommodation, there are many luxury resorts in the Maldives, so you should have no trouble finding a resort that would fit all your wishes. Once you come to the Maldives and see everything it has to offer, you’ll never want to go back home.

Dubai



If you’re looking for luxury, you will find it in Dubai. From unique hotels like no other in the world to some of the largest shopping centers, it’s really a place for spending money. That being said, you still need to be aware of the different cultures. Although the place is very touristy, it’s very strict about local rules. For example, alcohol is not allowed, and public affection could lead to getting a fine or even some jail time. Moreover, if you start missing the snow (unlikely, but why not?) Dubai has an indoor ski resort. So, whether you prefer sand or snow, you can find it all in Dubai.

Florida



If you’re looking for something a bit more “familiar”, you can always visit Florida. It has some of the warmest winters in the USA, plenty of pristine beaches as well as theme parks for kids, and every kind of cuisine you could wish for. If you love nature, you can visit Everglades National Park or Busch Gardens Tampa. Or, if you’re going with kids, you can visit Disney World. Finally, you can always just chill on Miami Beach and soak up the sun.

Although winter does have its charms, some people simply do not like the cold that accompanies this season. So, if you can’t wait for summer to enjoy some sun, consider spending your winter at some of the listed destinations. No matter which one you choose, you’re bound to have fun.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.348s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0678s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb