A More Relaxing Day at Sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean » Gulf of Mexico
December 22nd 2016
Published: June 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 25.8118, -87.2492

We started the day with Disney Trivia in the Promenade.

After trivia, we had a little down time before we headed to Palo for Brunch. Ashlie was our server again and he was great as usual.

We had a nice, leisurely brunch and then went to see Jack-Jack’s Incredible Diaper Dash. Three babies competed to see who could crawl across the finish line first.
Then we headed back to pack a little.

The girls and I went to a presentation of Disney Innovations: Theme Parks where we learned about the 10 innovations that were created by Disney. Things like: the Theme Park, audio animatronics, single entrance gate, a destination resort, specific ride vehicles, hub and spoke system.

After the presentation, we just chilled on the verandah for the rest of the afternoon. (And packed)

Dinner was in Tiana's Place again. This time it was a Mardi Gras Celebration. We got to meet Louis the Alligator and the girls went to on a parade through the restaurant. The food was delicious and having live music was great.

The show was Disney Dreams with Anne Marie and Peter Pan.

After the show we went back to the room to finish packing then we were off to the "Til We Meet Again" show. It is always a great way to end the cruise.

We made it back to the room in time to get the last bag out before the 10:30 deadline.

We set out clocks back an hour and went to bed happy to have an extra hour of sleep since debarkation day is always so early!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.236s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 36; dbt: 0.0608s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb