Busy Day At Sea


Advertisement
Cuba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Cuba
December 21st 2016
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 21.9451, -85.1398

Today we were at sea.

We met at Cabanas for breakfast and then headed to the atrium lobby to meet Santa. Even though we were 15 minutes early, the line was already quite long. We were in line for over an hour but, we got to see him and our names were added to the Nice List.

Before lunch we went to Cruisin' for Trivia (another second place).

We went to Tritons for lunch. Regan informed us that the calamari and pasta she had for lunch in Tritons was better than what she had the night before.

We had some down time before our next activity which was a family craft. We made foam flower shaped thermometers.

Then it was off to another trivia. This time was Movie Tunes Trivia. We took home Winner Medals again.

Keslie and Regan wanted to go work out so Nikki and I did the Art of the Theme Show Tour, hoping to learn more about what happened during the renovations. We did learn that the aft elevator carpets have shells on them, midship lotus flowers and forward a leaf. In the stateroom hallways, the top point of the star always points to the front of the ship. We also learned that the new chandelier in the atrium represents the light coming through the water as well as the flower that Ariel wears in her hair.

After the tour, Nikki and I grabbed some snacks and headed to TV Tunes Triva. We didn't do very well. Then it was time to get ready for dinner. We were in Animator's Palate and got to draw our own character that was animated and showed up on the screen.

After dinner we went to Ultimate Disney Trivia – Tunes and we won! Then it was off to the Frozen musical show. It was basically a retelling of the show. It was fine.

After the show we headed back to the rooms to call it a night.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb