Running out of beer


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
November 7th 2016
Published: November 10th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Another day in paradise, lazing in the sun and having a laugh with new friends, did my usual early rising and off for breakfast and surfed the internet looking for the next cruise next year!

Had a light lunch and a good snooze in the sun for the afternoon.

Decided to make it a quiet one tonight so had a drink in Shakers enjoyed some people watching before going to the Divas of Motown show which was really good, the singers were excellent. Sat next to a Geordie couple who were part of the group with the drinks package problem, the bloke’s latest problem was that they were allegedly running out of Coors beer…he was very concerned, his wife also looked angrily concerned and believe me I wouldn't have wanted to be the bar man who told her they had run out!!!

We chose the Manhattan room for dinner.

As we have approached the Caribbean, the humidity level outside has risen and the air con has cooled down inside, I was wearing a vest top and found it a little on the chilly side indoors.

I had a salad to start and then a delicious salmon fillet with a cream sauce. Alex had a salad and another steak which he said was excellent. Alex had a chocolate cake dessert and I warmed myself up with an Irish coffee.

Went up to the H2o deck and chatted to Jason and Calps from the other night before going back to the cabin to find another boxer dog towel animal.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.323s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb