Relaxing day


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic » North Atlantic
November 1st 2016
Published: November 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Woke to a lovely sunrise and headed up to the VIP deck to drop our bags before going for breakfast.

Spent the day sunbathing and gazing at the sea with the only disturbance being a loud bunch of guys discussing the previous night’s Halloween costumes!

Lunch at the buffet seemed busier than usual and the veggie options were limited so healthy salad for me which was counteracted by the pina colada I ordered when I got back to the deck.

Lazed around some more until my conscience got the better of me and had to go and run the jogging track. Did about 3.5k on there while Alex shot some hoops and did some weights in the gym.

Tonight was the ‘Norwegian Night out’ a dress up or not, night. Slipped (or should that be squeezed) into my Vegas birthday dress and went down early to have photos with our Captain.

The Captain is the same as two years ago although he had grown a rather odd moustache, maybe for Mo’vember?

Met the couple from the night before in the Shakers bar, they were with old friends for years back who happened to be on the same cruise and we joined them for dinner at the Manhattan restaurant. Had a lovely cod dish while Alex had the beef rib. A couple of speciality gins in along with dinner and chat and I was done, so left Alex to win us some money at the casino and went to the cabin to find a bunny rabbit towel animal.



Night all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.359s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb