Avacados for Andrew, Blue-tongued lizard for Belinda...


Advertisement
Oceania
November 28th 2009
Published: November 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today we drove from Melbourne to Mt Gambier. Our fantastic night out last night (plus my insistence on blogging, before packing, before getting to bed in the wee hours of the morning) resulted in a somewhat late start, however, so we ended up driving from about midday to 9:15. Except then we found out, it was actually 8:45, because we had travelled back in time/crossed the state line, depending on how you want to phrase it.

It was a long and beautiful drive - roads slithered around mountains and along the cliffs for most of the trip - but frustrating, in that it seems more Victorian Drivers are unfriendly, enjoy changing lane suddenly and without warning, and like to sit 30-40kms under the speed limit, and ignore the multiple "slow-driver bays" scattered throughout the roadside. All in all, however, it was a lovely drive, though now we've checked into our motel and shared a bottle of rose, so we're heading to bed. I'll load pictures when I have time...

Love you all!

-A Very Tired Michy
XoXo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb