Karratha Industrial Dampier


Advertisement
Oceania
April 27th 2009
Published: July 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We got to Karratha and hung with Clay for a few hours drinking and cooking up some spag bogg on the little cooker in some industrial area of Karratha. We were there for Clay , we had both been hanging to see someone we knew to share some stories and Clay was the right person for the job. That night we crashed in the back of his cruiser in our swags. Clay did offer to squeeze us into his little donger but given it's size and the fact Clay had to get up at sparrows we thought better.

After an early rise Sandy and I hit the road , exploring again. We took a drive out to Dampier, Wickham and Point Samson. Went for a dip after some fish n chips @ Point samson. This place is so little and cute and very seaside. Retirement village much.

Then a quick phone call to Pia and Chicko to let them know we are a day early to arrive in Port Hedland we headed. (Having lost a day on the road and a very funny debate with Clay regarding the day of the week ) . It was wierd to loose a whole day .

First night into Port we got roped into playing touch . . . and that was that. . .

tbc


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



30th July 2009

mmmm
Grandma says "nice country side"...where are you? "Hiding under a bush!

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb