The land of OZ


Advertisement
Oceania
June 3rd 2008
Published: June 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The DRY'S have landed!!!



Ok so at 6:14am we landed...after a horrid 8 hour glight from Hong Kong....
Well the horrid thing was the two kids on the bloody plane who's dumb ass parents had no regard for the rest of us....
So the kids have screamed and shouted all night....and L and I tried many times to catch a few winks but to no avail....

Anyway, the minute the plane lands and we disembark...the bloody kids are asleep...the devil in me say's "attack"...anyway gotta figure out if our luggage has joined us...
For some or other reason customs officials think I have changed in comparrison to the photo in my passport taken just about 4 weeks before departure...

Ok so we step out the airport for our first glimpse of our NEW life.....
RAINY
DEPRESSING
COLD
NO AGENT(he got the times wrong)
HOT CHOCOLATE HERE TASTES AWFUL!!!!!
JETLAG....

But somewhere inside me was a sense of excitement...i just needed to find in...
So hauling around our luggage...we hail a cab!!!(yup thats what they say here...so off we go to Kings Cross....and a nice place L saw on the Internet...

Annam Suites...luxury units...
We too bushed to know whats going on...oh and beside the rain is still rainin...
Ok so off we go....can't sit around...been sitting all nite in the plane...
Off to the Sydney Opera House...
Man...this walking thing is getting to me....(little did I know)

Wow the Opera house is BEAUTIFUL....but suddenly..my man has a breakdown...he simply feels like getting on the plane and buggering off back home...I stand there stunned to silence.....Man i just can't get on another plane right now...Hell no!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb