Its Getting Better!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Potts Point
June 8th 2008
Published: June 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!!!



Ok Ok Ok...So things are getting better....besides the rain...
That just keeps getting worst....
And the TUNNEL WINDS!!!
These are winds happen the way they do...like tunnels just here and there...because of the way the Buildings are built and the up and down slopes of the place...yes the earth is round!!!!And the winds are strong...and forcefulll...very bad when u are walking up an incline...even worst for an umbrella....

Past few days we've really been walking around checking out the sites...in the rain and the wind...
Have my Job all set out...Big L started on Friday...He got a raise on his first day...
I can't wait to start at Foxtel....
Thank Goodness for Technology....we speaken to peeps much more than we did when we were back home...
At least it's possible....just need to get used to the time difference...

So this weekend we met with the agent guy and went touring to Manly..North Sydney...Yuppie Valley.... sort of Plettenberg sort of Cape-ish...
had a fishy and chips..but a seagull swooped a chip straight out of my hand....lucky he missed my fingers...Barramundi(FISH)....very nice...Pacific Ocean very nice....Today the Sun is shinning...Not as cold as SA...

Something we realize is that there are just so many so many somany different foods, restaurants, eateries, little shoppies...
Food of every sort, sweeties, cakes burgers, things i've never seen...oh man oh man if we were to visit a new restaurant every nite for the next 4 years...we wouldn't be able to get through every joint or go back to any of them for a second time...
Yup that bad.....

So after Saturday...we went to church Sunday mornign...All the way to Hillsong....One of the extensions...wow what a service...
They showed a clip of the Hillsong Church they are opening in Hillsong and we both burst out in tears...
Suddenly it's dawned on me that ...we are no longer on HOLIDAY.....

Ok then off we went to DARLIN harbour...Very very nice are....Part of CBD...
And obviously it was a Harbour....We went to the ARMY MUSEUM...I think war is in His Blood...
But hey it was very exciting for me too...got on a Navy Boat Fighter ship of some sort
and then into a Submarine....Very awesome....just can't picture myself in there for 35 days at a time...CLAUSTROPHOBIA!!!!

Ok then off to the Wild Life Centre...Did i mention it's still bloody raining!!!
Wow the animals are so cute...and the Aquarium...wow i'm like a little girl...
I touched an Olive Python...thank goodness he had already eaten...Leon missed to take the pic...
Had my pic taken with a KOALA....Ahh they so cute!!!
I want one....

Monday the Queen of Englands Birthday so our first Public holiday out here...Have I mentioned the food ...so all we doing is eating out everynight...when we get our own place we'll start cooking...but everything is everywhere...
Monday...off to Darrel and Candi...Friends from SA
Nice to visit with them a while....
Back to Darling Harbour...yeah u get it...it's a regular joint...many attractions here..
IMAXED.....what a boring show....and yes it's still raining....

Ok so it's monday eve...and i just found out that i can't work at Foxtel...they think i'll be bored too fast...so from many many jobs...to none...in like 5 days....when i got this job i told the others to go and fly....oh well....stuck at home...the first time in like 9 years...

Hold Thumbs....


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb